Tuesday, 23 July 2013

"HUGE Makeup Mark Downs @ RCSS" Haul - ACT QUICK!

I'm posting this ASAP so you guys get these amazing deals as well. I randomly went into The Real Canadian Superstore (RCSS) and they had a TON of makeup that was significantly marked down. This is what I picked up:

Click on the picture to enlarge.

They also had a LOT of other products marked down such as the Maybelline Fit Me foundations and setting powder (select colours) for only $2.44. The L'oreal One-Swipe eyeshadows were marked down to $2.73. Covergirl also had some mark-downs although not as significant.

If you're in the market for some new drugstore makeup, I would suggest hitting up RCSS!

PS - If you're in Canada, here is a link to some Maybelline coupons that will score you some even better deals at RCSS: http://www.maybelline.ca/Special-Offers.aspx

Happy shopping,
MaquillaGINA

1 comments:

Leena said...

Oo those are some amazing deals! Good job!