Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Current Fashion Wishlist - July 30th, 2013

I've decided to start a new thread of blog posts named Current Fashion Wishlist. In these posts, I will share with you my current wants in terms of clothing, footwear and accessories. If I end up purchasing any of these items in the near future, I'll make sure to showcase it in a fashion haul or some sorts. Here are some current fashion pieces that I am absolutely lusting over:

Click on the image to enlarge

1) Danier Dark Teal Textured Jacket (Style # 104060033) on sale for $99.99
2) Danier Black Leather Jacket (Style # 103020118) on sale for $129.99 
5) Stella & Dot Kahlo Bib Necklace for $228 (also comes in blue/magenta/mint)

As you probably noticed, most of these pieces are fall ready. I don't know why but I'm just an absolutely sucker for fall attire. Although I love the spring/summer weather, nothing can beat fall fashion - in my eyes at least!

Have any of my fashion finds made it onto your wishlist? What are you currently lusting over? Make sure to share in the comments below!

2 comments:

Leena said...

I really like that black jacket and it's priced really well!

MaquillaGINA said...

I'm going to see if I can get my hands on that black jacket. I absolutely love it! If I pick it up I'll feature it in an upcoming fashion haul :)