This was an impromptu dinner. I wasn't expecting anyone to come over on Sunday night but seeing as no one had any plans, we all decided to get together at my place! Given I only had about an hour and 1/2 before everyone arrived, I had to whip up something super fast. As many of you may not know, I am a vegetarian and therefore everything I make is vegetarian. If you're coming to my place and I'm cooking, you probably won't be getting any meat option (unless I decide to buy a take-out meat dish which I HATE doing because I figure that if someone is coming over to my place, I really ought to spend some time and effort into making a nice nutritious meal).
Since this was a last minute get-together and it was quite late into the evening (around 7-8 PM), I opted to make some healthier and lighter dishes (plus I'm on this health-kick right now and I want everyone to get in on it). So this is what I made:
MaquillaGINA







1 comments:
Looks great but I need my meat! Just doesn't seem like dinner without it :)
Post a Comment